We, Petzzco Private Limited (“Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) are the owners of the website www.petzzco.com (the “Website”) and a web-based and mobile based application ( the“App”) named Petzzco together referred to as the platform (the “Platform”).
The Platform offers an interactive community for pet owners and pets, additionally allied products and services are offered through the Platform via third party partners (the “Partners”). Allied services facilitated through the Platform include pet emergency services, appointments for veterinary services, pet grooming services, pet boarding and hostel services, dog walking services, purchase of pet supplies via e-commerce and other such pet dedicated services. The Platform also offers access to various engagement features such as pet dating services, access to pet information, detailed guides and blogs for pet owners, and other such services to help pet owners and enthusiasts get complete information about pets. The Platform aims to be a one-stop shop mechanism for users (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “User”) and develops services to ensure that all pets related needs are fulfilled (“Services”).
- “User Content” shall mean and include data including but not limited to pet profiles, contributions to various communities, comments, blogs, images, posts, status posts, advice, Pet Information [defined below at clause 3 (iii)] other information uploaded by the Users on the Platform.
- TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Technical Information: We may also collect some technical information which includes and is not limited to internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Platform.
- Payment Information: You may elect to pay for the Products and Services through our Platform, we may collect certain information such as name and email address to process your request. You will be required to provide certain payment information directly to our payment processing partners, including but not limited to your name, credit/debit card information. We do not access, store or collect your credit/debit card information.
- TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We use tracking technologies, analytical tools and cookies to improve our Platform and experience of our Users.
Types of Cookies used: We use the following types of Cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies
- Analytical/performance cookies.
- Targeting cookies.
- improve the user experience on the Platform
- understand the usage based on the geographical area
- understand the usage based on the demographics
- understand and get usage patterns of the users
The cookies will collect following information:
- Clicks and scroll on the Website;
- Visitor’s operating system, browser information, CPU, GPU; and
- Information of Service Provider.
Will disabling the cookies allow users to use the Platform?
We will not restrict the usage of the Platform if the cookies are disabled.
- ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We shall use the Personal Information collected from the Website and Platform as follows:
- Personal Information provided by visitors or Users of Platform:
- To respond to enquiries pertaining to our Services and product offerings
- To provide information about any new offerings/and or our periodic newsletter;
- To complete the registration formalities and to create an account for the User (“User Account”).
- To provide User with the products and Services and to assist the User in the event the User needs any additional support.
- To provide information about any new offerings/and or our periodic newsletter.
- To assist User with technical difficulties that may arise in relation to User’s use and access of Platform.
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the products and Services provided on the Platform
- to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
- ANONYMIZED DATA
We may also use your Personal Information collected to create aggregate anonymized data. We shall ensure that such anonymized data will not be directly identifiable to you or to the Personal Information shared with us. We may use this anonymized data for any purpose including but not limited to conduct research, analytical purposes, and to improve our Services. By using the Services and/or visiting our Platform, you provide us the right to use your Personal Information to create anonymized data and use it for our business purposes.
We do not sell, rent, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. However, in course of providing Services to you or access to the Platform we may share your personal Information to third parties. Accordingly, you expressly give your free consent to us to disclose or share your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Administrators: We may provide access to User’s Personal information to any of our authorized administrators for an internal business purpose, who shall be under confidentiality obligations towards the same.
- Merger or Acquisition:We may transfer User’s Personal Information if we are acquired by or we acquire or merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Platform, to a third party. Any third party or resultant entity that receives the User’s Personal Information pursuant to a merger, demerger, amalgamation, reconstruction, change in control or business transfer shall have the right to continue to use User’s Personal Information. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify the Users.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities share Personal Information with legal and regulatory authorities.
- DATA RETENTION
We will retain User’s Personal Information as long as it is required to be retained for the purpose of provision of the Services. We may also retain and use User’s Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
User’s Personal Information including User Content is stored on third party cloud servers. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted as our systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we take no liability or responsibility for it.
User is responsible for all the actions that take place under the User Account. If User chooses to share User Account details and password or any Personal Information with third parties, the User is solely responsible for the same. If User loses control of the User Account, User may lose substantial control over its Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions. It is User’s responsibility to keep User’s password confidential and secure.
- ACCESSING AND MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION
In case User that avail our Services needs to access, review, and/or make changes to the Personal Information including User Content, User may do so by requesting the Company’s admin/ Users admin or may do so by themselves on his/her User Account.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access your Personal Information in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information, right to request to port your Personal Information, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information, If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity or also contact you for further information in relation to your request.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- CHOICE AND OPT-OUT
We may send you communications including but not limited to (a) notices about your use of our Platform and Services, including those concerning violations of use, (b) updates, (c) promotional information regarding the products and Services and (d) newsletters. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those emails. Alternatively, you can opt out, at any time, by emailing email@example.com with your specific request.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTES
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- CONTACT US