Terms & Conditions
PETZZCO PRIVATE LIMITED, HAVING ITS REGISTERED OFFICE AT 703 GOLDEN CHAMBERS PREMISES CO-OP SOC LTD ANDHERI LINK ROAD ANDHERI (WEST) MUMBAI – 400053 (“COMPANY” OR “WE” OR “US”), IS THE SOLE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE DOMAIN HOSTED AT www.petzzco.com AND MOBILE APPLICATION BEARING THE NAME “PETZZCO” MADE AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAYSTORE/APPLE APPSTORE TO THE USERS, (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “YOU”, “YOUR” OR “USER”) OF THE WEBSITE AND THE APP (HEREINAFTER COLLECTIVELY REFERRED AS THE “WEBSITE”). THE WEBSITE OFFERS WIDE RANGE OF SERVICES AND SALE OF PET CARE PRODUCTS OR ITEMS THROUGH VARIOUS SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR PETS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SERVICES LIKE VETERINARY SERVICES, REGISTRATION OF PET, PET WALKING, PET GROOMING, PET BOARDING, NGO(FOR DONATIONS), SOS TWENTY FOUR HOURS SERVICE (AMBULANCE SERVICE), CAN I BE A PET PARENT (USER ENGAGING FEATURE), PET DATING (PET ENGAGEMENT FEATURE), PET EVENT ORGANIZATION INVITING USER PARTICIPATION, COMMUNITY MODEL(FACEBOOK), ADOPTION OF PETS DOMESTIC AND STRAY WHICH ARE RENDERED THROUGH A COMBINATION OF MANAGED SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE THROUGH VARIOUS VENDORS (“SERVICE PROVIDERS TOGETHER ARE HEREINAFTER COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS (THE “SERVICE(S)”).
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSTITUTE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY WHILE USING THE WEBSITE AND SHALL GOVERN THE COMPANY’S RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU IN RELATION TO THE USAGE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES. BY USING OR ACCESSING THE WEBSITE OR AVAILING THE SERVICES, YOU DE-FACTO AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE EITHER IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY OR AS AN AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE OF A THIRD PARTY (DEFINED BELOW). IN FURTHERANCE OF THE FOREGOING, YOU ALSO REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR USE OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND ANY REGISTRATION ON THE WEBSITE SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE YOUR CONSENT TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. BEFORE PROCEEDING, YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE COMPANY IS A MERE FACILITATOR FOR ALL INSTANCES OF SERVICE PROVIDER SERVICES AND THE SERVICE PROVIDER SERVICES ARE AVAILED BY YOU DIRECTLY THROUGH THE SERVICE PROVIDER IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY OR AS AN AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE OF A THIRD PARTY.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE MAY CHANGE THE TERMS FROM TIME TO TIME, AND THAT ANY SUCH CHANGES WILL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY WHEN WE POST THE MODIFIED TERMS ON THE SERVICE. YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS AND USE OF THE SERVICE AFTER WE POST THE MODIFIED TERMS WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THE MODIFIED TERMS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAPTURED HEREIN, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES.
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN COMPANY AND USERS
- The Website contains tools, support and services that pet owners (“Pet Owners/Customers/Users”) and Service Providers can use to find, communicate with and interact with each other.
- Website is a neutral venue for Service Providers and Pet Owners. Website only a facilitator of Services from the Service Provider and, except for any emergency phone support and other resources and support specifically described on the Website, the Company and the Website does not provide any pet care services.
- Website make no representations or warranties about the quality of Services, or about your interactions and dealings with other Users and/or Service Providers. Though the Website provides general guidance to Service Providers about safety, pet care and to Pet Owners about selecting and engaging Service Providers, Website does not employ, recommend, or endorse Service Providers or Pet Owners, and Company we will not be responsible or liable for the performance or conduct of Service Providers or Pet Owners, whether online or offline.
- Pet Owners and Service Providers transact with each other on the Website when they both agree to a booking that specifies the Fees, time period, cancellation policy, and other terms for provision of Services via the booking mechanism provided on the Website (a “Booking”). Once you complete a Booking, you agree to honour the price and other terms of that Booking.
- By using the Website and de-facto accepting the Terms and Conditions, you affirm that: (i) You are at least eighteen (18) years of age and are fully able, eligible, authorised, and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in the Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with the terms stated therein; (ii) Registration on the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872; (iii) You have not previously been suspended or removed from the Website or availing the Services; (iv) Your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations; (v) You are physically located within the jurisdiction of India; (vi) You are not attempting to use the Service on behalf of any governmental unit; and (vii) You are not misrepresenting or providing any incomplete, inaccurate or deceptive information.
- The Website and the Services are designed to be compliant with the laws of India. If you access our Website or avail any Services from locations outside India, you do so at your own risk and you are solely liable for compliance with applicable local law. You agree to indemnify the Company on account of any claims arising out of a breach in relation to this Section 2.
- You acknowledge that Company is entitled to rely on these commitments and is not responsible to ensure that all Users have met these eligibility conditions.
- USER ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
- Subject to your eligibility as per the foregoing Section 2, You may use the Website and Services. To avail the Services; You must register for an account (“Account”). You can create an Account by using your email ID/phone number. At the time of registration for an Account, Pet Owners shall provide all accurate, correct and up to date information about the Pet including but not limited to any pre-existing medical conditions, any behavioural issues, any past medical history, any genetic disorders, any physical deformities. If the Company discovers that any information provided by the Pet Owners is false or not accurate, the Company may at its discretion terminate the access of the Pet Owner to the Website and Company will not be liable for any damages caused to the Pet or any other Pet belonging to any other User, or Service Provider and any third party due to such incorrect, inaccurate, and false information.
- As part of the functionality of the Website, You may use your Third-Party Account to create an Account on the Website or link your Account with Third Party Accounts, by either: (i) providing your Third-Party Account login information to Website; or (ii) allowing the Website to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent that You are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to Website and/or grant Website access to your Third-Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein), without breach of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the Third-Party Account and without obligating Company to pay any fees or making Company subject to any usage limitations imposed by such SNS.
- By granting Company access to any Third-Party Account, You understand that the Company will access, make available and store (if applicable) any content that You have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account so that it is available on and through the Website. Unless otherwise specified in these TOS, all SNS content, if any, will be considered to be User’s data for all purposes of these Terms and Conditions. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts You choose and subject to the privacy settings that You have set in such Third-Party Accounts, Personal Information that You post to your Third-Party Account will be available on and through your Account. Please note that if a Third-Party Account becomes unavailable, or User’s access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the SNS, then SNS content will no longer be available on and through the Account or the Website. You have the ability to disable the connection between your Account and your Third-Party Account, at any time, by accessing the “Settings” section of the Website. However, under such circumstances, the Services may be disrupted.
- Please note that your relationship with any SNS associated with your Third-Party Accounts is governed solely by your agreement(s) with such SNS. Company makes no effort to review any SNS content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality or non-infringement and Company is not responsible for any SNS content.
- If You are a service provider and if You are using or opening an Account on behalf of any individual entity, or organization (“Third Party”), then You represent and warrant that You are an authorized representative of that Third Party with the authority to bind such Third Party to these Terms and agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of such Third Party.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree that the information You provide to the Company at the time of registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree that You will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up to date at all times. If You have reason to believe that your Account has been compromised or corrupted or is no longer secure, then You must immediately notify us at email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to take any and all action, as deemed necessary in our sole discretion, regarding the security of our Website and your Account and password information. Under no circumstances will the Company or any of its officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, suppliers, and customers associated with the Service, or any affiliated individuals or entities, be held liable to You for any liabilities or damages resulting from your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, including any failure by You to keep Your Account and password or other information secure and confidential.
- The Company may hold You liable for losses incurred by it or any other User or visitor due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account or as a result of Your failure to keep Your Account and password confidential.
- LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
- Subject to your compliance with the Terms and Conditions and payment of subscription fees (if applicable) (“Subscription Fees”), Company grants You a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-assignable and revocable license: (a) to view, download and print any content on the Website solely for your personal or internal business purposes; and (b) to access, modify, edit and download any content, to which You are permitted access to, solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes, only in connection with your use of the Service (“License”).
- The Company may terminate this License at any time for any or no reason. After any termination, these Terms and Conditions, including all of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions prior to such termination, will remain in full force and effect and will govern any and all disputes arising out of your access and use of the Service and the Website
- When you use the Website, you agree:
- To use the Website only in a lawful manner and only for its intended purposes.
- Not to use the Website to arrange for the care of exotic or inherently dangerous pets such as venomous snakes or constrictors, primates, wolves or wolf hybrids, non-domesticated cats, alligators, horses or other livestock, or any animal with a history of attacks on pets or people.
- Not to submit viruses or other malicious code to or through the Website.
- Not to use the Website, or engage with other users of the Website, for purposes that violate the law.
- Not to use the Website for purposes of competing with Website and its Services.
- Not to post reviews about Service Providers that aren’t based on your personal experience, that are intentionally inaccurate, or that violate these Terms. Not to post content or materials that are pornographic, threatening, harassing, abusive, or defamatory, or that contain nudity or graphic violence, incite violence, violate intellectual property rights, or violate the law or the legal rights (for example, privacy rights) of others.
- Not to post “spam” or other unauthorized commercial communications.
- To use the Website only for your own purposes, and not to impersonate any other person.
- Not to transfer or authorize the use of your account for the Website by any other person.
- Not to provide false information in your profile on, or registration for, the Website.
- Not to interfere with our provision of, or any other user’s use of, the Website.
- Not to solicit another user’s username and password for the Website.
- Suspension and Termination. You understand and agree that we have no obligation to provide the Services to you, nor any obligation to continue providing it once we have begun. If we believe your conduct on the Website is inappropriate, unsafe or violates these Terms, and for any other reason (or no reason at all), we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website in our sole discretion.
- Copy, adapt, modify duplicate, download, publish, modify, and distribute material on the Website unless specifically authorized by the Company in this regard. You undertake not to establish any deep link or attempt to circumvent the Website or establish any other connection to any specific page of the Website other than the home page without obtaining prior consent of the Company.
- Carry any actions which are offensive or invasive to the any person, User’s, visitors or third party, such as any content posted by You or through your Account (“Content”) that promotes racism, incites hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Use of photographs which are unidentifiable, or may mislead or may misrepresent You or your Pet in any way or may purport false identification;
- Harass, threaten, disrupt, or harm any other Users or officials or representatives of Company or otherwise create or contribute to an unsafe, harassing, threatening or disruptive environment;
- Remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notices (including copyright notices) on any portion of the Website;
- Use Website in any manner that threatens or is likely to threaten the integrity, performance or availability of the Services or the Website;
- Reverse engineer, recompile, extract the source code, reproduce, publish, re-publish, dissemble, disseminate, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material, service or feature, information, software of the Website and further agree not to use this Website as part of any another application, upload of any virus, use any content for commercial purposes, access or modify partially or otherwise to any source code, track or monitor the other users, do anything that puts an enormous/ unreasonable load on our servers, copy or create derivative work on the Website;
- Collect or solicit information about other Users in any illegal or unlawful manner for any illegal or unlawful purpose, including for unauthorised commercial solicitation purposes;
- Use the Website in any manner that can damage, disable, overburden, or impair, or undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to, any of the servers, networks, computer systems or resources connected to any of the servers connected, directly or indirectly to the Website, or interfere with any other User’s or Third Party’s access to and enjoyment of the Website;
- Use the Website in any manner that is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortuous, obscene, offensive, or profane;
- Avoid payment of Subscription Fees;
- Remove any trademark or proprietary notices contained in the Service.
Non-compliance with the foregoing Section may lead to immediate deletion or blocking of your Account. Company may rescind your Subscription without any provisions for refund of your Subscription Fees. The Company shall, upon obtaining knowledge by itself or been brought to actual knowledge by an affected person in writing or through email signed with electronic signature about any such information as mentioned above, be entitled to disable such information that is in contravention of the foregoing Section. Company shall also be entitled to preserve such information and associated records for at least ninety (90) days for production to governmental authorities for investigation purposes.
- SERVICE PROVIDER’S SERVICES
- In order to avail the Services on the Website which are not covered in the Subscription, the User shall be required to pay the respective fee for such Service. The User may book such Service by paying the fee for the Service Provider via the Website, through the Payment Gateways (defined below) hosted on the Website (the “Fee(s)”), subject to the Company’s refund and cancellation policy in Annexure A (the “Refund and Cancellation Policy”).
- It is clarified that the Users are booking and availing such Services at their own risk and the Website is merely facilitating the same. Accordingly, the Company shall not be responsible for any acts or omissions of the Service Provider who will be providing the Services, including without limitation and loss or damage caused to the Users.
- No User shall use the Services for any commercial or resale purpose. If any such unauthorised use of any of the Services is detected, Company reserves the right, including without limitation, to cancel all such Bookings made immediately without any notice to such User and also to withhold payments or any refunds thereto and to terminate the Account of the applicable User.
- All discounts and offers mentioned on the Website are applicable to the Users only through their legitimate use of the Services and Website. The discounts mentioned for any Services facilitated through Website are subject to these Terms and Conditions and also the terms and conditions of the Service Provider who provides the Services. It is hereby clarified that the discounts on the Services that are not provided or offered on the Website are offered directly by the Service Provider and not by the Company. The Company and/or the Service Provider reserve the right to disqualify any transaction or extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this discounts and offers or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria and other pertinent terms and conditions relating to the discounts and offer at their sole discretion at any time as may be required and the same shall be binding on the User(s) without prior notice to the Users, including for purchase of Services in consonance with such discounts.
- Payment for the Services may be processed through the third-party payment service providers (“Payment Gateway(s)”). By purchasing any Services through the Website, the User hereby consents and agrees to abide by such Payment Gateway’s applicable terms and conditions and privacy policies. The User agrees and acknowledges that the Company has no responsibility or liability under the terms and conditions and policies of the Payment Gateway. In the event such Payment Gateway’s customer terms and conditions or privacy policies are not acceptable to You, please do not purchase such Services through the Website.
- Any purchased Services may not be available to the User through its Account for use in the event that such User’s Account is deleted or suspended or otherwise terminated in accordance with this Agreement.
- The User agrees to read and understand the description, terms and conditions of the Service and the Service Provider’s terms before booking the Service and abide by the same. If the User is booking the Service on behalf of a dependent (person under eighteen years of age or permissible legal age in accordance with the applicable laws), the User agrees to have taken consent of the dependent before sharing information and availing the Services through the Website.
- The User warrants that it will comply with all applicable laws, guidelines, rules, and regulations of the concerned jurisdiction regarding use of the Services for each transaction.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, User alone shall be liable for dealings and interaction with the Services or features offered by the Service Provider through the Website, and the Company shall have no liability or responsibility in this regard.
- As part of the Services on the Website, the Company will facilitate the connection between You and the Service Provider.
- Website hereby expressly disclaims, and you hereby expressly release us from, any and all liability whatsoever for any, claims, suits, injuries, loss, harm and/or damages arising from and/or in any way related to your interactions or dealings with other Users and the acts and/or omissions of Service Providers and Pet Owners, whether online or offline. You acknowledge and agree that YOUR USE AND/OR PROVISION OF SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RISK.
- Transactions are between Pet Owners and Service Providers. The Website may be used to find and offer Services and to facilitate payment, but all transactions conducted via the Website are between Pet Owners and Service Providers only. You agree that Website has no liability for damages associated with Services (which may include bodily injury to, or death of a pet) or resulting from any other transactions between Users of the Website.
- Website does not except where explicitly specified screen Service Providers or Pet Owners. You should exercise caution and use your independent judgment before engaging a Service Provider, providing Services, or otherwise interacting with Users via the Website. Pet Owners and Service Providers are solely responsible for making decisions that are in the best interests of themselves and their pets.
- Pet Owners are solely responsible for evaluating the suitability of Service Providers for the Services they offer to provide. Website does not warrant that any limited screening performed by Company while on-boarding the Service Provider is accurate, complete, conclusive, or up to date. Similarly, Website does not endorse reviews of Service Providers by other Pet Owners that may be available via the Website, and Website makes no commitments that such reviews are accurate or legitimate.
- Pet Owners who arrange for Services and fail to retrieve their pet within seven (7) days after the service period identified in a Booking (or an earlier period required under applicable animal abandonment or cruelty laws) agree that Website or Company or the Service Provider may, in its (or his or her) sole discretion, place the pet in foster care and/or notify animal control authorities. Pet Owner agrees to reimburse Company and/or the Service Provider for all costs and expenses associated with such actions. Further, Website or Service Provider expressly reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove a Pet Owner’s pet from a Service Provider’s care should Company or Service Provider deem it necessary for the safety of a pet, the Service Provider, or any persons living with the Service Provider. Prior to removing a pet from the care of a Service Provider, Company/Service Provider will use reasonable efforts during its normal business hours to contact the Pet Owner and/or the Pet Owner’s emergency contact (if provided) to arrange alternative care. Should Company/Service Provider not be able to contact the Pet Owner or the emergency contact, Company/Service Provider will use its best judgment to find alternative care for the pet until the Pet Owner is able to retrieve his/her pet. If you are a Pet Owner, you authorize your pet’s veterinarian(s) to release your pet’s veterinary records to Company/Service Provider in connection with any such relocation or re-homing of your pet. In addition, you are responsible for and agree to pay all costs and expenses incurred by Company in connection with such transfer, including any additional charges for new Bookings.
- Company recommends that Pet Owners give their Service Providers contact information where they can be reached in the event medical care for a pet becomes necessary. Service Providers agree to immediately contact Pet Owners in the event such care becomes necessary. If you are a Pet Owner, you hereby authorize your Service Provider and Company to obtain and authorize the provision of veterinary care for your pet if you cannot be reached to authorize the said care yourself in an emergency. In such case, you also authorize your pet’s veterinarian(s) to release your pet’s veterinary records to Company/Service Provider. If your Service Provider reaches you with a request to authorize medical care for your pet and you refuse, you release the Service Provider and Company for any injury, damage or liability arising from failure to seek such care, including from reimbursement. Pet Owners are solely responsible for the costs of any such medical treatment for pets and, if you are a Pet Owner, you hereby authorize Company to charge your credit card or other payment method for such costs.
- Website may offer Pet Owners and Service Providers phone, chat, or email veterinary consultation services from a third party to provide an educational resource for decisions you make about your own pets or pets in your care. These consultation services are provided by a third party and are not a part of the Services. If you use these third-party consultation services, you should use them only in conjunction with, and not as a substitute for, professional veterinary care. You agree to resort solely to the applicable third-party consultation service in the event of any claims arising from their services.
- You agree that any phone calls to or from Website may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance purpose.
- Please note that any advice of the Service Provider and provision of Services by the Service Provider and any other matters arising thereunder is an understanding between you and the Service Provider. You understand and agree that the Company and Website is only a facilitator and warrant that you are voluntarily availing the Services and it is your sole responsibility and liability to verify the veracity of the Services or Service Providers.
- TELE SERVICES
- Tele Services involve the delivery of Pet healthcare and other Services using electronic communications, information technology or other means between the Service Provider and a User, who are not in the same physical location. While the provision of tele Services may offer certain potential benefits, there are also potential risks associated with the use of tele Services.
- You acknowledge that You have the necessary information and based on the same, You provide Your consent, authorization for the Service Provider, associated vets, assistants and other Service providers Professionals, assistants to provide remote telehealth Services, including use of the Website offered by Company.
- You understand that You may withdraw your consent and discontinue treatment and Service at any time, however, Company may not provide You with the Services in such cases. Company may suspend your Account or terminate your access to the Service if You withdraw consent.
- You acknowledge that the Service Provider has informed You of alternative methods and therapies to the proposed treatment / intervention, their respective benefits, material risks and disadvantages, if any. You understand that the proposed telemedicine treatment has certain material risks / complications and have been provided with the requisite information about the same, including that there are other undefined, unanticipated, unexplainable risks / complications that may occur during or after the proposed treatment / intervention, including by way of medical negligence.
- You also confirm that the Service Provider has answered all questions to your satisfaction regarding the proposed treatment or Services, however, that despite best efforts there can be no assurance about the results or outcome of the proposed treatment / intervention/Services and that You have not been given any guarantee or warranty about the results or outcome of the proposed treatment / intervention/Services.
- In order to utilize all features of the Website, You will be required to provide consent to the use of telemedicine Services and other teleservices from a Service Provider. If You have not provided consent for the Services, the Company reserves the right to disable your Account and access to or use of our Website.
- You should seek emergency help or follow-up care when recommended by a Service Provider or when otherwise needed and continue to consult with your primary care veterinary practitioner and other healthcare professionals as recommended, in addition to the Service Provider.
- Among the intended benefits of our Website are improved visibility to Pet healthcare and life cycle management professionals and convenience. However, as with any healthcare service, there are potential risks associated with the use of telehealth Services. These risks include but may not be limited to: (i) in rare cases, information transmitted may not be sufficient (e.g., poor resolution of images) to allow for appropriate healthcare decision making by the Service Provider; (ii) Delays in evaluation or treatment could occur due to failures of the electronic equipment. If this happens, You may be contacted by phone or other means of communication; (iii) In rare cases, a lack of access to all of your Pet’s health records may result in adverse drug interactions, allergic reactions or other judgment errors, including those amounting to medical negligence by the Service Provider.
- Although the electronic systems we use will incorporate network and software security protocols to protect the privacy and security of Personal Information, security protocols can fail or be breached, causing a breach of privacy of such information.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- The Company shall not be responsible for any transaction or dissemination of information by the User that may take place while accessing these third-party websites, including Service Provider websites and Payment Gateways. The Company shall not be held liable to any User or third party with respect to the Services rendered by such third parties, Service Provider or Payment Gateways. Company hereby disclaims all liability with respect to the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches, or negligence on part of any third- party service provider, including the Service Provider or Payment Gateways.
- SUBSCRIPTION FEES
- User may avail the Services by availing one of the subscription/payments plan (“Plan”) available on the Website, such payment may be made directly via the Website. Payment of Subscription Fees can be made online through credit card/internet banking etc. or any mode of payment which is made available to the User on the Website, including through Payment Gateways.
- Once you choose a Plan, You will be billed on a periodic basis (“Billing Cycle”). The Billing Cycle can typically be on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis but is subject to change based on the Plan availed by You. We reserve the right to alter/modify/suspend/discontinue any terms and conditions associated with the Plan including but not limited to the period, rate, Services included in the Plan. Further, we may, in our sole discretion, give You notice of any change made to the features of the Plan prior to the expiry of your current Billing Cycle.
- Once You subscribe to a Plan, the auto-renewal feature may be automatically activated. In order to cancel the auto-renewal feature You may do so by modifying your Account settings, in which case You may avail Services till the end of the applicable Billing cycle.
- We may change the Subscription Fees charged to You, provided that, for subscription, the change will become effective only at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle of your subscription.
- At the sole discretion of the Company, certain features of the Website and blogs can be made available on the Website to any User free of charge. Further, we may grant You access to trial sessions and other paid activities free of charge as a part of our promotional/trial feature. The grant of such access to the User is solely at the discretion of the Company and we may revoke any such access granted as a part of the trial/promotional feature without any prior notice to the User.
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION AND OTHER CONTENT DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE
- We reserve the right to maintain, delete or destroy all information and materials posted or uploaded through the Services, including all Content, pursuant to our internal record retention and/or destruction policies. We may/may not make use of third-party cloud services providers or use our own service infrastructure for hosting the servers and databases. While we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the data stored on our servers is persistent and always available to the User, we will not be responsible in the event of failure of the third-party servers or any other factors outside our reasonable control that may cause the User’s data, including any Content to be permanently deleted, irretrievable, or temporarily inaccessible and commit to no service levels or uptimes, in this regard.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve your information and may also disclose your related information if required to do so by law; or in the good faith believe that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (ii) enforce these Terms and Conditions; (iii) respond to claims that any of your usage of the Website violates the rights of third parties; (iv) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (v) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Website, its users, or the public.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All the rights including but not limited to intellectual property rights subsisting under or in relation to the Website (including any content uploaded by the Company) and Feedback are owned by Company and its affiliates or subsidiaries as the case may be. The Company respects copyright, and we prohibit You from submitting, uploading, posting, or otherwise transmitting any User Content or details on the Website that violates another person’s proprietary rights.
- All materials on this Website, including but not limited to the content of the Company and Services, is protected by copyright under the copyright laws. You cannot use the Website or the content of the Company, except as specified herein and any Services, except as specified under the applicable Service Provider’s terms. There may be number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on the Website whether owned/used by us or otherwise. By displaying them on the Website, we are not granting You any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of such proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
- TAKEDOWN POLICY
- The Company respects the intellectual property of others and ask that our Users do the same. Although the Company is under no obligation to do so, it will make all reasonable efforts to investigate notices of alleged infringement or violations of intellectual property laws and take actions regarding such infringement where applicable.
- If You believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement or your intellectual property rights have been violated, please provide us with the following information: (1) confirmation You are owner or authorized to represent owner of the intellectual property (2) description of your work (3) description of the infringing work, and (4) a statement that You believe use of the work is not authorized.
- THE COMPANY PROVIDES A WEBSITE THAT FACILITATES THE SERVICES AND ENABLES YOU TO CONNECT WITH PET CARE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AS SERVICE PROVIDERS AND AVAIL THE SERVICES OR OTHER USERS ON THE WEBSITE. IT IS PERTINENT TO NOTE THAT THIS WEBSITE IS NOT THE USER’S VETERINARY HEALTHCARE PROVIDER OR VETERINARY PRACTIONER OR EXPERT AND DOES NOT PROVIDE USER ANY ADVICE, OR TREATMENT THROUGH THE WEBSITE, NOR ENDORSES, WARRANTS OR GUARANTEES THE SAFETY, ACCURACY, EFFECTIVENESS AND APPROPRIATENESS OF ANY ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, MEDICAL TREATMENT OR PRESCRIPTION FURNISHED BY A SERVICE PROVIDER, INCLUDING BY WAY OF SERVICES. WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE GENERALITY OF THE ABOVE, THE COMPANY IS ONLY A FACILITATOR, NOT INVOLVED IN PROVIDING ANY HEALTHCARE OR ADVICE OR DIAGNOSIS AND FACILITATES PROVISION OF SERVICES ONLY IN RELATION TO NON-EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE, AND HENCE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INTERACTIONS BETWEEN THE USER AND THE SERVICE PROVIDER. WHILE THE WEBSITE FACILITATES ACCESS TO CERTAIN SERVICE PROVIDER SERVICES FOR NON-EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE, COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT DIAGNOSE OR TREAT YOUR PET’S HEALTH CONDITIONS. DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES FOR MEDICAL IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL THE CONTACT NUMBER FOR EMERGENCY SERVICES IN YOUR REGION IMMEDIATELY.
- THE SERVICE PROVIDER SERVICES OF THE VETERINARY PRACTITIONER AND OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE NOT DESIGNED TO OFFER SUPPORT IN CRISIS SITUATIONS.COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSULTATION AND SERVICE PROVIDER SERVICES RENDERED BY A VETERINARY PRACTIONER OR ANY OTHER SERVICE PROVIDER TO YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
- THE WEBSITE AND ALL COMPANY MATERIALS AND ALL CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE WEBSITE AND ALL COMPANY MATERIALS AND CONTENT AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING: (I) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (II) ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE.
- COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY COMPANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THOSE ISSUES WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OR MISUSE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, YOUR DEALINGS WITH ANY SERVICE PROVIDER OR OTHER USER, AND ANY COMPANY MATERIALS OR ALL CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE THE WEBSITE, AND ACCESS THE SERVICES, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN COMPANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND ANY ASSOCIATED SITES, AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, INCLUDING TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, OR THE LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF THE MATERIAL OR CONTENT OR SERVICES.
- WE HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF USING OR RELYING ON THE BLOGS OR ANY CONTENT HOSTED ON THE WEBSITE OR USING THE SERVICES FOR TREATMENT OF ANY SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITIONS, AS A RESTRICTED USER. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING INJURY OR DEATH OF A PET, RESULTING FROM USE OF THE BLOGS OR ANY CONTENT THEREOF, ANY CONTENT POSTED ON OR THROUGH THE BLOGS, OR CONDUCT OF ANY USERS OF THE BLOGS, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THE HEALTH COACHES. YOU USE THE BLOGS, THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME AREAS OF OUR BLOGS OFFER ADVICE FROM A VARIETY OF SERVICE PROVIDERS, WHO MAY BE AFFILIATED WITH THE COMPANY OR MAY BE THIRD PARTIES WHO SUBMIT SUCH CONTENT TO THE COMPANY; SUCH ADVICE IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE TREATED AS A EXPERT ADVICE, REMEDY OR TREATMENT FOR A USER’S INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCE. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT AND DOES NOT PROMISE, NOR GUARANTEE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE INFORMATION ON THE BLOG OR ANY SERVICES.
- WE DO NOT WARRANT THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, GENUINENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, AUTHENTICITY OR CORRECTNESS OF THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE SERVICES. THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AND SHOULD NOT BE USED IN PLACE OF EXPERT ADVICE, ADVICE OF A CERTIFIED VETERINARY PRACTIONER OR ANY OTHER PROFESSIONALS. THE CONTENT IS SOLELY THE REFLECTION OF THE AUTHOR’S VIEWS, THE COMPANY DOES NOT ENDORSE OR PROMOTE THE VIEWS OF ANY AUTHOR OR ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE. FURTHER, THE COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MATERIAL SHARED BY THE USER ON THE CHAT FEATURE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT.
- THE COMPANY IS NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF MARKETING, PROMOTING OR SELLING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WHICH ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE USERS OF SERVICES THROUGH SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE SOLELY PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY INSURANCE AVAILED THROUGH SERVICE PROVIDER SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED TO BE THE SERVICES OF COMPANY AND SUCH SERVICES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER.
- THE VETERINARY PRACTITIONERS REGISTERED AS SERVICE PROVIDERS ON THE WEBSITE HAVE REPRESENTED TO US THAT THEY ARE DULY QUALIFIED AND LICENSED TO PROVIDE THE VETERINARY PRACTITIONER SERVICES IN INDIA. WE DO NOT MANAGE, CONTROL, OR INTERFERE WITH THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE BY THE VETERINARY PRACTITIONERS, EACH OF WHOM IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL SERVICES HE OR SHE PROVIDES. THE SERVICE PROVIDERS PROVIDING SERVICES AND OFFERING MANAGED SERVICES THROUGH THE WEBSITE HAVE REPRESENTED TO US THAT THEY ARE DULY QUALIFIED AND LICENSED TO PROVIDE THE APPLICABLE SERVICES IN INDIA. WHILE WE MAKE REASONABLE ENQUIRIES TO CONFIRM THE VERACITY OF THIS REPRESENTATION MADE TO US BY THE SERVICE PROVIDERS, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY MISREPRESENTATION OR FRAUD BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER IN THIS REGARD. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY PARTICULAR SERVICE PROVIDER OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY OF THE SERVICES.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY INTERACTIONS AND ASSOCIATED ISSUES WITH THE VETERINARY PRACTITIONER ACTING AS A SERVICE PROVIDER ON THE WEBSITE, OR ANY OTHER SERVICES ARE STRICTLY BETWEEN YOU AND THE VETERINARY PRACTITIONER AND OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS. YOU SHALL NOT HOLD THE COMPANY AND OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH INTERACTIONS AND ASSOCIATED ISSUES. COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OUTCOME BETWEEN YOU AND THE VETERINARY PRACTITIONER AND OTHER SERVICE PROVIDER YOU INTERACT WITH. YOUR USE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE AND AVAILING SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. COMPANY IS NOT AND WILL NOT IN ANY MANNER BE INVOLVED IN THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE BY THE VETERINARY PRACTIONER OR THE MANNER OF SERVICE BY OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS.
- ALERTS PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY
- The Company provides You with multiple automatic alerts while providing Services.
- You understand and agree that any alerts provided to You through the Website may be delayed or prevented by a variety of factors. We will do our best to provide alerts in a timely manner with accurate information. However, we neither guarantee the delivery nor the accuracy of the content of any alert. You also agree that we shall not be liable for any delays, failure to deliver, or misdirected delivery of any alert; for any errors in the content of an alert; or for any actions taken or not taken by You or any Third Party, subject to your reliance on an alert.
- OUR RIGHT TO CONTACT YOU
- You agree that we may contact You through telephone, email, SMS, or any other means of communication for the purpose of:
- Informing You about our Services, which You are interested in;
- Enquiring about your interest to subscribe to the Website or purchase any Services, for which You have expressed interest;
- Obtaining feedback in relation to Website or our Services (“Feedback”);
- Obtaining Feedback in relation to any other Users listed on the Website;
- Resolving any complaints, information, or queries related to Services and Website; and
- You agree to provide your fullest co-operation further to such communication by Company.
- By submitting Feedback, You agree that we can use and share such feedback for any purpose without any compensation to You and we are under no obligation to keep such Feedback confidential.
- PROFILE OWNERSHIP AND EDITING RIGHTS
We ensure easy access to the Users by providing a tool to update your profile information. We reserve the right to moderate the changes or updates requested by You and we shall take an independent decision whether to publish or reject the requests submitted for the respective changes or updates in your Account. You hereby represent and warrant that You are fully entitled, under applicable law, to provide information as part of your Account or otherwise while using our Services, and that no such information breaches any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights and applicable data protection laws. Upon becoming aware of a breach of the foregoing representation, we may modify or delete parts of your Account information in our sole discretion with or without notice to You.
Users agree to defend, indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against any claims arising out of or relating to: (a) Account or any Content that You submit or transmit on the Website, (b) Your violation of any rights of any other User or third parties, while availing the Services or using the Website, (c) infringement of any third party intellectual property rights, (d) any breach of the terms and conditions of these Terms, (e) any breach or violation of applicable laws and regulations (f) any breach of representation and warranties made in relation to the Services (g) transactions (present and subsequent) between You and other Users; (h) death, personal injury of any third party due to your acts or omissions or use of Services under this Website.
- EXEMPTION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You agree and confirm that Company shall not be responsible, in any manner whatsoever, for any delay/unavailability of Services or failure to meet its obligations under the Terms and Conditions, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, due to:
- your failure to cooperate;
- your unavailability and/or unresponsiveness;
- your failure to provide accurate and complete information;
- your failure to provide or facilitate the submission of User materials in timely manner;
- any event beyond Company’s reasonable control.
- The User understands and agrees that the Company will not be liable for: (i) Users’ interactions and associated issues with any Veterinary Practitioner or Service Provider or other Users, including any opinion provided based on the information and documentation provided by the User. Any features available on the Website are provided as a value added service, and the User is free to choose whether or not to obtain any opinion, and if obtained then whether or not to act on the same; (ii) the ability or intent of the Veterinary Practitioner or other Service Provider, or the lack of it, in fulfilling their obligations towards User, including actual or alleged errors, actions, omissions and representations made; (iii) Any wrong Services delivered or performed or quality of treatment provided by a Service Provider, or for any instances of medical negligence, misconduct or inappropriate behaviour by the Veterinary Practitioner.
- In no event, shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data, or monetary losses, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website or for interrupted communications, delay, lost data or monetary losses arising out of or in connection with these Terms. In no event shall the Company’s maximum aggregate liability under this Agreement, howsoever arising, exceed INR 500 (Five hundred) only.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR BLOG
The Company is committed to keeping this website up to date and accurate, however, it is hereby mentioned that nothing provided in the blogs by the Company shall be deemed to be medical advice Users are supposed to use their discretion while consuming the content on the Website. The Company shall not be liable for any loss, damages, harm, death, damage to tangible or intangible property of the User or their Pets due to any content posted on the Website. Should You nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if You could let us know. Please indicate where on the website You read the information. We will then look at this as soon as possible. Please send your response by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SUPPORT, GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL AND NODAL OFFICER
- The Company offers an email-based support system. In case You require any assistance or support, You may access support resources or contact our support by emailing at email@example.com.
- In addition to the above, in the event of any discrepancies or grievances with regard to the content and or comment or breach of the Terms and Conditions shall be taken up with the designated Grievance Officer via email or in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Furthermore, in furtherance of the Consumer Protection Act, 2019 and the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules 2020 nodal officer is appointed to ensure compliance with the Act and E-commerce Rules.
- The Company will endeavour to revert to every query/complaint, regardless of whether it is made to the customer support, Grievance Officer or Nodal Officer, within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt of the complaint. Further, the Company shall take commercially reasonable efforts to redress the complaint within 30 days of receipt of the complaint.
- The User agrees and acknowledges that the Company shall address and attempt to resolve the complaint received in accordance with the standard policies and procedures adopted by the Company, the User’s disapproval/discontent with the outcome/mode of redressal shall not be deemed to mean non-redressal of the complaint by the Company.
- This Agreement shall be valid, effective, and subsisting during your subscription to our Website. If You are a visitor, this Agreement shall apply to You, so long as You are accessing our Website.
- You understand that You may terminate or cancel Your Plan at any time by deleting the Account or upon expiration of Your Plan, provided You have not renewed the Plan for another Billing Cycle. In the event You terminate or cancel Your Account, You understand that You shall not be entitled to any refund or reimbursement for any unutilized Subscription Fees. In addition to the foregoing, all the Content posted through Your Account shall be deleted and cannot be revived back. Further, Company may at any time, terminate your Account or your access to the Website and Services, in the event You:
- You breach any terms and conditions of these Terms or;
- You have used the Website for business or commercial transaction or used automated or other means to send bulk messages.
- You have engaged in or used the Website in an unprofessional or illegal manner or in any manner to dupe, lure, defraud other Users.
- You have engaged or conducted in prohibitive or inappropriate communication with the other Users not limited to usage of unprofessional language, misrepresenting yourself.
- Company is required to do so under applicable law.
- If the Service Providers terminate their relationship with the Company or have ceased to offer the Services to the Users, through the Website.
- Company chooses to discontinue the Services provided through the Website.
- FORCE MAJEURE
Under no circumstances shall Company be held liable for any damage or loss due to deficiency in performance of the Website resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, change in laws and regulations, or any other government regulations, floods, storms, electrical failure, civil disturbances, riots, lockdowns, pandemics or any other similar events.
- GOVERNING LAW
Each Party will comply with all laws, rules, and regulations applicable to this Agreement. This
Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the India without giving effect to its principles regarding conflicts of law. All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation hereto the Website or Services, the Terms or any transactions entered into on or through the Website or Services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
- Entire Agreement: The Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement and understanding between You and Company with respect to the Services and usage of Websites.
- Severability: If any provision of the Terms and Conditions are found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms and Conditions will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- Non-Waiver: The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- Assignment: The Terms and Conditions are personal to you and are not assignable or transferable by You except with Company’s prior written consent. Company may assign, transfer or delegate any of its rights and obligations hereunder without your consent.
- No Agency: No agency, Service Providership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of the Terms and Conditions and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect. All notices under the Terms and Conditions will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or e-mail; or two days after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service.
- PUBLICATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms of Service are published in compliance with the provisions of Indian laws, including: (a) the Indian Contract Act, 1872; (b) the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules, guidelines and clarifications thereunder; (c); The Indian Veterinary Council Act,1984 and rules guidelines thereunder, (d)Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act and rules made thereunder (g) the E-Commerce Rules, 2021; and (h). This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- CONTACT US
If You have any questions regarding the Services or usage of the Website, please contact Company at email@example.com. Please note that for the purpose of validation, You shall be required to provide information (including, but not limited to contact number or registered mobile number, etc.) for the purpose of validation and taking your service request.
- CHANGES TO THE TOS
Please revisit these Terms periodically to stay aware of any changes to these Terms, which we may update from time to time. If we modify these Terms, we will make it available through the Website and indicate the date of the latest revision. In the event that the modifications materially alter your rights or obligations hereunder, we will make reasonable efforts to notify You of the change via email or through our Website. These Terms of Service were last modified on November 12, 2021.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- PRODUCTS RETURNS POLICY
- The following product returns policy is applicable to all Products or Services sold via the Website. A Product may be eligible for return within the return window provided in point 1.3 below, if it fulfils one or more of the following conditions:
- It was delivered in a physically damaged condition; or
- It has missing parts or accessories; or
- It is different from what was ordered; or
- It is different from its description on the Product detail page on the Website; or
- When Products delivered are expired at the time of delivery.
- Products marked as “non-returnable” on the Product detail page cannot be returned. Please ensure you view the identification of non-returnable Products on the Product page for ease of understanding. Please note that the Company is not obliged to accept return with respect to Products which are damaged, tampered, unsealed or used by the Users.
- All Products have a standard return window of 7 days from delivery and subject to the acceptance of the return request a replacement or refund will be facilitated by the Company.
- The window for order modification/ cancellation for certain Services will be notified at the time of making the purchase on the Website.
- All Products must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box / packaging as delivered to You. The Company may reject the return pickup if the Products are not returned according to guidelines provided above.
- PRODUCT AND SERVICE REFUND POLICY
The following refund policy shall be applicable to all Products sold through the Website:
- On receipt of a return request from You within seven (7) days from the delivery of the Products, subject to inspection and exercise in the sole discretion of the Company, the Products which are not damaged, unsealed, tampered or used by the Users are eligible for 100% refund in the event of one or more of the following cases:
- a defective Product is received; or
- the Product is lost in transit; or
- the Product is past its expiry date; or
- the order is cancelled before shipment.
- On receipt of a return request from You within seven (7) days from the performance of Services, subject to inspection and exercise in the sole discretion of the Company, the Services which are shown to be deficient, reckless, negligent, unsatisfactory, are eligible for upto 100% refund in the event of one or more of the following cases:
- a deficient, negligent, reckless, unsatisfactory Service is received; or
- Users should provide evidentiary proof of damage or harm cause to Pet due to such Services; or
- The order is cancelled but Fees is already debited from User’s Account; or
- the order is cancelled before commencement of Services.
- The refund shall be initiated within a reasonable time as per the respective refund policies applicable to specific products or the services availed on all working days excluding bank holidays from the date of acceptance of the refund requests.
- For any refund requests with respect to Products sold via the Website, you may contact our Customer Support by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PRODUCT CANCELLATION POLICY
- Any cancellation request by Users shall only be accepted before shipment or commencement of the Services. Cancellation of the Booking is not possible after the Product is shipped or Service Provider has commenced Services.
- It is clarified that the Products and Services of Service Provider listed on the Website do not form part of the services offered by the Company. Therefore, requests for refund; return or cancellation with respect to such Products or Service shall lie directly with such Service Provider and not with the Company.
- With respect to Products, the Company is only an intermediary connecting the User with the applicable Service Provider and is therefore not liable to entertain refund, cancel or return request for such Products and Services.